Hybrid Power Unit
Green your mobile power networks
The Controllis Hybrid Power Unit (HPU) is a flexible renewable energy and integrated power delivery system for mobile telecoms sites.
Working directly with your existing site power sources the Controllis Hybrid Power Unit lets you easily add renewables, additional energy storage and remote management to your legacy power infrastructure.
The HPU allows mobiles operators to augment their existing power systems incrementally, by adding renewables, energy storage along with remote monitoring, reporting & control.
- Easily introduces solar or wind energy to reduce carbon footprint and energy costs.
- Adds a scalable Lithium-Ion battery bank for increased power autonomy.
- Controls the entire site power system remotely and reports on energy use.
- A free cooled and air-conditioned ‘drop and deploy’ cabinet with space for third party equipment. Heating options for cold climates.
Hybrid Power Unit – how it works
The Controllis Hybrid Power Unit is a single, secure enclosure deployed next to your existing power systems, adding renewable energy sources and a scalable lithium-ion battery bank. The HPU monitors and works with and controls your existing power infrastructure to intelligently prioritise and report on the energy source used to power your site.
With the Controllis Hybrid Power Unit you can keep using your existing site power assets whilst adding renewable energy sources. You can increase your site power autonomy and add overall site power infrastructure control, analytics, and reporting.
Highly scalable and configurable
Augment your legacy site power systems
The HPU is a scalable platform with a wide range of configuration options and includes 19’ ETSI telecom racking to accommodate and power third party equipment as needed.
Advanced hybrid controller
Scalable lithium-ion battery bank
Smart programmable LVDs
Solar / wind charge controllers
DC mains rectifier
Automatic Transfer Switch
DC distribution and protection
The Controllis HPU allows you to keep using the legacy power systems at your existing sites and augment these with renewable energy, lithium-ion battery storage and a single management platform.
Sites which already have AC generators deployed can be reliably supplemented with the Controllis HPU.
The Controllis advanced hybrid controller monitors all power sources (mains, generator, battery & renewable) and prioritises which source is to be used.
Cloud-based control and management
The Controllis Advanced Hybrid Controller provides telemetry, remote-control, charging and voltage/flow management of the site power solution. It has a wide range of analogue sensor inputs, digital signal interfaces and in conjunction with sensors and relays can monitor and control a diverse range of legacy site power equipment.
Controllis Hybrid Power Unit Benefits
The Controllis Hybrid Power Unit provides several benefits to your power network and business, including:
– Flexibly and incrementally augment your existing mobile site power systems, maintaining your network investment.
– Provide a more reliable, predictable and autonomous power solution.
– Reduce direct and indirect energy costs.
– Green your power networks by introducing renewable energy sources.
– Monitor, control and report on energy use and carbon footprint savings.
Contact us here to find out more.